Traytrak carton flow rack is ideal for new or existing carton flow racks with dedicated shelf frames. Carton flow rack maximizes pick faces when incorporated with pallet racks, mezzanines, and replenish storage. Pick accuracy is further enhanced when Traytrak is combined with a pick-to-light system. In order pick areas, carton flow rack increases the number of pick faces and decreases walking distance between racks. It further minimizes operator interference as picking and restocking occurs at different ends of the carton flow racks. Engineered Products designs, manufactures and installs complete Pick Modules (Carton Flow, Pallet Rack, Rack Supported Mezzanine, Pallet Flow, Push Back Rack) ensuring that all components fit for ease of installation. For new or existing flow rack systems with step or structural beams see our SelecTrak Carton Flow Rack.
Carton Flow Rack Features:
- Installs in new or existing pick trays
- Drop-in design allows for easy addition to existing shelving without the use of tools
- Required vertical space is reduced
- Carton flow trays act as a front-end stop
- Full width rollers provide total carton support and consistent carton flow
Need a Carton Flow Rack quote?
Let’s do this! Start by clicking the button and answering a few questions.