In order pick areas, Flextrak allows maximum flexibility of pick faces when pick lanes, SKU’s, carton size, and tote size change frequently. Flextrak bed carton flow minimizes operator interference as picking and restocking occurs at different ends of the carton flow racks.
Engineered Products also designs, manufactures and installs complete Pick Modules (incorporating Carton Flow, Pallet Rack, Rack Supported Mezzanine, Pallet Flow, Push Back Rack) ensuring that all components fit for ease of installation.
Flextrak carton flow bed systems are compatible with all existing flow rack systems with step or structural beams similar to our SelecTrak Carton Flow Rack.
Flextrak Bed Carton Flow Features
- Installs in new or existing racking
- Drop-in design allows for easy addition to existing racking without the use of tools
- Laneless design accomodates changing product, tote, and carton dimensions allowing products to be placed in any carton flow bed location without lane reconfiguration.
- Carton flow trays act as a front-end stop
- Full flow bed of rollers provides flexible carton flow support and consistent carton flow
Need a Carton Flow Rack quote?
Let’s do this! Start by clicking the button and answering a few questions.