SelecTrak transforms static rack into high capacity, gravity flow picking systems that keep your stock easy to see and easy to access at all times. EP’s drop in hanger design accommodates step, box, or structural beams to allow for an easy addition to existing rack without the use of tools. Our full width rollers provide total carton support and consistent carton flow.
Selectrak Carton Flow Rack Features
- Flexible and simple installation between pallet rack beams with simple supports Front and rear supports are available for structural beams, step beams, and tube beams
- Required vertical space is reduced Drop-in design allows for easy addition to existing racks and does not require the use of tools
- Full width aluminum carton flow rollers provide the total carton and case support and consistent flow from stocking position to picking position
- Multiple hanger design allows for flexibility using EP manufactured rack, existing rack, or rack supplied by another manufacturer
- Cantilever knuckle design presents products for easy picking of split cases and cartons or full cases and cartons
- Durable galvanized steel side rails and aluminum rollers
- SelecTrak is manufactured in 6”, 9”, 12”, or 15” nominal widths
- SelecTrak supports 50 plf for unsupported lengths up to 7’-6’
- Lengths can be ordered in 1” increments
- Product Guides are not required but lane separators are available upon request
- Pitch requirement based on product weight and type of packaging
- Heavier or smaller products may require roller assemblies on 1” centers
Speed and precision play a pivotal role in warehouse and distribution center operations. Proper product flow is essential to improving supply chain efficiency and keeping your workers’ stress and strain to a minimum. Knowing your lane capacity allows proper configuration and maximum productivity, with your product flowing the pick points right on time.
SelecTrak lanes over 10’ 0” in length require an intermediate support beam.
Please note that the longest span will dictate the lane capacity.
SelecTrak offers the fluidity needed in your warehouse design. SelecTrak shines when SKU sizes are constant and the application is lane driven. SelecTrak offers an efficient and durable flow solution. Full case support eliminates the chance for hangups. Customer focus is essential. EP will assist in productivity optimization for maximum profit.
Understanding your expectations and inventory requirements is our primary step. Knuckle down lanes offer top of case presentation for split case picking. Additional rollers or snap-on impact plates can be added in heavier use zones for additional support. By understanding your requirements we can assist in designing the perfect system.
Design Your Solution
We assist many industries by determining what type of storage equipment is ideal for their product mix and operation needs. Obviously, there are a whole host of options from the simple to the complex.
Evaluation of the height and clearance of your shelf openings in flow rack is a good place to start. Once clearance is determined, roller spacing can then be computed by evaluating carton lengths, weights, and carton base type. To maximize your system’s capacity, consider grouping cartons of similar size together, or regularly reconfiguring your carton flow beam spacing to fit the current inventory profile. By considering these aspects, the outcome will be a design that perfectly fits your picking needs.
When cartons have a strong base:
• Product overhang is acceptable
• Product guides are not required
• There should always be a minimum of three rollers under each carton
Need a Carton Flow Rack quote?
Let’s do this! Start by clicking the button and answering a few questions.